One of my favorite things about Christmas is the cookies! I usually love to bake Christmas cookies with my Mom and Grandma. This year we have so many occasions that need treats. I wanted to find an easy no bake way to make some simple Christmas treats. I made these easy wreath Christmas cookies and trees too! I got store bought cookies. Bakery cookies from your local grocery store can taste just as good as homemade! Buy sugar cookies for decorating. You can make your own buttercream frosting for decorating or just buy the fun red and green tubes.
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
What you need to make the easy Christmas wreath cookies and the trees:
colorful sprinkles or mini M&Ms
- spread green frosting in a circle shape with a star tip on the edge of the cookie. You can just move it straight around or lift the tip up and down as you go.
- Make a bow with the red frosting and a small frosting tip. Add two half circles facing inward and slightly then two lines coming down from them facing slightly outward. In the shape of a bow as shown above.
- Add sprinkles or M&Ms spread out on top.
- For the trees make a zig zag pattern with the frosting starting from the top. Make it small on the top and get a little bit wider each time.
- Then add sprinkles.
- You can add a red tree skirt on the bottom as well with red frosting.
They turned out so cute and tasty too! My daughter helped put on all the sprinkles. We got these cute sugar dots for decorating but I will warn you that they can be kind of hard to bite into. Small colorful sprinkles would look really cute too and then you can just shake them on not individually place them! Happy Holidays all.