Free Printable Easter Bunny Template
These adorable easter bunny templates are so cute for crafts and decorations. There are a variety of shapes and sizes of Easter bunnies to choose from. Kids can draw on faces, decorate with craft supplies, or they can be hung up for banners. They are so many ways to use these templates. Let kids use their imagination for making cute Easter bunnies!
Crafting with these printable templates is great for fun Easter crafts. I will give a few ideas for ways to use the templates for crafting with kids of all ages.
For younger kids these crafts are great for working on fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. You can help kids and work with them to make a bunny rabbit.
The free bunny templates come in a pdf file format for easy downloading and printing. You simply click on the CLICK HERE button above the image for the bunny rabbit you want to use then download the digital file and print it out on white paper or white cardstock paper. You can trace the template on colorful paper or print on colorful 8.5×11″ card stock paper for making decorations. These templates for personal use, non-commercial use but can be printed out a bunch of times for personal use.
Most of the templates come in 3 different sizes. There are tons of different designs to use. From a simple bunny outline to a build a bunny. Use them for table decorations at an Easter party, banners, decorating bulletin boards, classroom use for a kids craft projects, and crafting at home with kids.
25 Free Printable Bunny Templates
The first style of bunny is a peep style. These would be cute for decorations or crafts with kids.
CLICK HERE for the large peep style template.
CLICK HERE for the medium peep style template.
CLICK HERE for the small peep style template.
The next style of bunny outline has little bunny feet too. This cute template is similar to the last one with a round bunny body but with added feet. This is a great template for a painting project with kids.
CLICK HERE for the large round bunny.
CLICK HERE for the medium round bunny.
CLICK HERE for the small round bunny.
Next you will find a bunny profile. This bunny is cute and simple with a little round tail. This is a great template to craft with kids.
CLICK HERE for the large bunny profile.
CLICK HERE for the medium bunny profile.
CLICK HERE for the small bunny profile.
The next bunny has a little fluffy bunny tail. What is better than a bunny with that little cute puffy tail!
CLICK HERE for the large fluffy tail bunny.
CLICK HERE for the medium fluffy tail bunny.
CLICK HERE for the small fluffy tail bunny.
The next bunny is a bunny standing up a bit with its cute little bunny arms up.
CLICK HERE for the large standing bunny.
CLICK HERE for the medium standing bunny.
CLICK HERE for the small standing bunny.
Do you need a hopping bunny? This rabbit template is mid jump!
CLICK HERE for the large hopping bunny.
CLICK HERE for the medium hopping bunny.
CLICK HERE for the small hopping bunny.
Do you need just the bunny head? This bunny head has only details on the ears but no face. This is great for kids to draw a cute bunny face!
CLICK HERE for the large bunny head.
The next bunny head has just an outline. It is a great template for tracing on construction paper or card stock paper for crafting or decorations.
CLICK HERE for the large bunny head.
CLICK HERE for the medium bunny head.
CLICK HERE for the small bunny head.
The next bunny face has details on the face with a cute little bunny face this template is fun for an easy bunny building craft. The bunny Ears are separate to color, cut, and glue behind the bunny face.
CLICK HERE for the bunny face template.
Here is a simple bunny coloring page. Great for young kids from preschool through elementary school.
CLICK HERE for the bunny coloring page.
Are you looking for a build a bunny craft look no further than this cute build a bunny. It is such an easy cut and paste craft. This is an easy craft for young kids.
CLICK HERE for the build a bunny craft in color.
CLICK HERE for the build a bunny craft in white.
Easter Bunny Craft Ideas
Here are some ideas for fun easter crafts for kids.
- Cotton balls bunny. Glue cotton balls on to the bunnies body. This craft is simple for the small kids. It only needs a few simple materials.
- Bunny picture frame. Glue a picture on the bunny head of your child to turn them into a cute little bunny. Cut the picture into a circle that fits on to the face area of the bunny.
- Tissue paper bunnies. Kids can add tissue paper on to the bunny template to make their own bunny with tissue paper.
- Marble bunny. Use shaving cream and food coloring to create a fun marble effect with the bunny template. Drop the food coloring in droplets on to the shaving cream. Then swirl it around with a toothpick. Place the template on top of the shaving cream. Pick up the paper and wipe off any extra shaving cream.
- Make a bunny puppet by decorating a medium or small size bunny and putting it on a popsicle stick.
- Make Easter cards with a cute bunny on the front. Hand out cards to friends, family, or teachers.
- Paper Plate Easter craft. Trace the templates on white paper plates for kids to decorate.
- Use them to decorate Easter eggs. The small bunny templates can be glued on to eggs.
- Easter candy holder. You can use the smaller bunnies for a candy holder. Just tape small candy to the template and you have a cute festive treat!
- Painting project. Tape the outline of the bunny on a canvas. Kids can paint around the bunny and then take off the template. It will leave a cute bunny shape.
That should give you a few ideas for craft projects with the bunnies. I hope you have fun using these bunny templates in different ways for a fun craft with kids!