I’m so excited to begin the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! This is my first year participating and I have tons of fun Christmas ideas ahead for the next 12 days. This is the most wonderful time of year for crafting, listening to Christmas music, and decorating. Who all has there tree up and ready? If you are looking for inspiration you have come to the right place because we have tons and tons of ideas from all of the crafty hosts of this hop. So stay awhile and get ready for Christmas! I’m starting off with a simple DIY Unicorn Ornament. These ornaments turned out so cute and were incredibly easy to make.
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Unicorn ornament materials(I got them all from the dollar tree)
small faux flowers
purple, pink, gold, or black sharpie
gold pipe cleaners
- Pour white paint into the ornament. Spread it around by rotating the ornament on it’s side and upside down.
- Set it upside down to dry.
- Glue flowers around the top and on the sides of the ornament.
- Add sparkly heart or star stickers around the top.
- Draw on eyes and nose with a sharpie.
- Fold a half of a pipe cleaner in half and then twist it together.
- Glue the bottom of the pipe cleaner onto the top middle part of the ornament.
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!